Friday, May 2, 2014

Hi!

I am planning on building a modular N-Scale layout on themes from the Rhein-Main area of Germany. While planning is still in the early stages and actual construction way off in the future, I thought I would offer some background on prototypical DB modeling in N scale and comparisions of N scale products. There is a plethora of information on this on the web, but mostly in German and mostly for H0, next to nothing in English. So in that spirit, welcome ! and I hope that you will find some of the information here helpful.

M

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding! I am excited to follow the blog. I just returned from a military assignment in Germany and miss the railroads already! I have a small N scale coffee table layout that I am building as well with a German theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Misha,
    Finally found your blog. Would be happy to add yours into my link.
    Btw, how's your new fatherhood coming along?

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimmy and Michelle,

    Thanks for finding my blog. I am still having some formatting issues as you can see. Hopefully I'll have some time to iron things out this weekend. Fatherhood is coming along well. My four year old is obsessed with trains ;-) the four month old is growing exponentially, it seems.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 year old obsessed with trains is good news. Start with cheap plastic trains, so that it will be less painful for the heart :D

    I like the themes and templates from Wordpress.com. Consider switching?

    ReplyDelete